Create your very own, free online shop with myPOS Online!
Product News / 16.08.2021
There’s a new reality setting in and that’s the rise of the e-commerce space. Online sales are booming due to the increased convenience they offer in terms of both purchasing the goods we want as well as the ease with which payments can be made.
To cater to this growing demand for online stores, we’ve made it much easier for our merchants to grow and sell their products online. With no need to create an online shop from scratch, all you need is myPOS Online!
You get all the functionalities needed for online sales, payments, product, customer management and processing, order tracking and much more all in one place!
Why choose myPOS Online?
Setting up your very own myPOS Online shop comes with a whole host of benefits! It completely eliminates the need you will typically have for opening an online store such as:
- A domain name and hosting services
- A shopping cart account
- Complex integrations and technical knowledge
- Developer resources
- PCI DSS compliance and an SSL certificate
- Legal assistance
- And more
We take care of it all for you! At myPOS, we help you transition to the online space without the need to invest time and resources in building your own website, dealing with complicated payment and web integrations and owning and hosting your own domain.
Your very own Online shop will be hosted by myPOS.
What about your buyers? They will have their own account in order to view their orders, updated personal details and passwords as well as view delivery information.
What can you do on myPOS Online?
There are a host of features that the new value-added functionality will offer. Some of these include defining:
- Your store name, URL, business activity and customer service information
- Currency and language
- Manage orders: set out-of-stock details, working hours, choose order status based on your business activity and more
- Delivery options: define the costs, time and options such as courier delivery or store pick-up
- Payment methods: online payments or cash on delivery
- Create a custom design: choose among a variety of themes and customise your store’s colours based on your brand requirements, add logos and social network links, use the notification bar for promotional campaigns and important messages and more
- Upload items/products and services with a photo and their description
But wait, there’s more!
With your myPOS Online, you will also receive a buyer administration module. Your buyers can register via social media or via custom registration by providing their email address, password, name and mobile number.
Your buyers will also be able to view and manage everything else that takes place on the platform such as:
- Orders and purchase history: view all orders that have been placed and received
- Update their personal information and password
- Change the delivery address: enter multiple locations to which an order can be shipped and easily select when making a new order.
Meanwhile, as a myPOS merchant, you’ll receive a complete and automated customer lifecycle (CLC) emailing service for your buyers, which is related to their orders, account registration, passwords and more!
How do I sign up?
Signing up for your very own myPOS Online shop is as easy as 1-2-3! As a starting point, make sure you open a free myPOS account with us. Then, just follow these three easy steps:
- Choose your store’s name and your custom design
- Upload your products
- Start selling!
That’s it! To get started, simply go to your myPOS account -> Stores -> Create store -> myPOS Online.
How much will it cost?
myPOS Online is absolutely free! You can upload and sell as many products as you like online for free. All that you pay for is a small and competitive transaction fee for each processed transaction.
myPOS Online is the latest innovative value-added functionality offered to all myPOS merchants. With all the added tools and features, you no longer need to worry about setting up your own online shop. e-Commerce is becoming our new reality. Isn’t it time you take advantage of this offer to stay ahead of the competition and help your business grow?
Share this post: