Transfers & transactions
The myPOS account allows merchants to make the following types of transfers:
- Transfers to other myPOS users
- They are made by entering the recipient’s phone number, e-mail address, client or account number
- The funds are settled instantly
- Transfers to a bank account
- Those payments require the Beneficiary’s IBAN / Account number
- Internal transfers between own accounts
- They can be in the same or in a different currency
- The funds are available in the account instantly
- Internal mass transfers
- Outgoing bank mass transfers
- Internal - to myPOS
- Outgoing - to any bank account worldwide
The functions are available in the Merchant account menu, Payments tab in the myPOS account.
View and Export the transactions
The easiest way to view and export the myPOS account transactions is from the Merchant account/Accounts menu. There the merchant can find information on all transactions made through any of the accounts, cards, devices or online services linked to the myPOS account.
Furthermore, the merchant can view all card transactions under the Merchant account/Cards menu and all transactions made through the POS terminals under the POS Devices menu.
myPOS has a response centre and a fraud monitoring team working 24/7. A myPOS Customer Support representative is available to our clients at any time of the day or night.
Please feel free to contact them with regards to any suspicious transactions.
Some examples for fraudulent transactions include:
- Unknown E-Commerce payments
- ATM withdrawals in other countries and/or currencies
Some examples that might look suspicious, but are often not fraudulent:
- Non-delivery of goods that were paid for - it is possible that the non-delivery claim has not been processed yet. Contact the other business first and try to resolve the matter
- The transaction amount does not match the amount spent - some merchants authorize an amount different than one eventually settled, often done to cover a deposit. Contact the other business and check why the amounts do not match.
Fraudulent transaction concerning the myPOS Business Card: block the card immediately and contact the myPOS Customer Support team. An emergency number is printed on the back of the myPOS Business Card.
Fraudulent transaction concerning the myPOS Account (initiated via the website or mobile app): contact the myPOS Customer Support team.
To dispute fraudulent transactions, please contact the myPOS Support team.