Using a myPOS Account
1. What is the myPOS Push Notification Authentication Method?
The myPOS Push Notification Authentication Method presents you with a better and more secure way to authenticate your transactions. Its purpose is to increase the security level we offer.
Free to use, the Push Notification Authentication sends a push message to your mobile phone every time you log into your myPOS account, make a payment, manage users or perform an action, which requires authorization. With the push message, you can approve or reject the operation.
2. How can I use the myPOS Push Notification Authentication Method?
To use the Authentication Method, you must link a device and then log into your account via our website.
To link a device, perform the following steps:
- Log into the myPOS app by using the device you want to use for authentication OR set the device you want to use for authentication by pressing “Set as authentication”.
- Enter your login email address and confirm by pressing "Next".
- Enter your password and press “Next”.
- You will then receive a one-time password (OTP) via SMS and after entering the correct digits, you will be redirected to a new screen where you can enter a passcode for the app and confirm it by pressing the "Save" button.
- Enable fingerprint authentication or choose “Skip” to use only the passcode for access.
- The authentication process is now complete.
- When you log into the myPOS platform on our website, you will see a message informing you that we have sent you a push message to your linked device. When the message is received, you can either accept the login or reject it.
- More detailed information about the authentication method can be found here.
3. What are the fees for using the service?
The fees and transaction limits for using the myPOS service can be found here.
4. What kind of customer support do you offer?
myPOS has a Customer Support Centre and an automated fraud monitoring system working 24/7. Also, a myPOS Customer Service representative is available to you at any time of the day or night.
At the moment, myPOS offers customer support in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Romanian, Greek, German, Hungarian and Bulgarian.
5. What advantages does myPOS offer over a bank?
The advantages that we offer are numerous - we provide businesses with a wide variety of benefits and features on top of a payment solution for every type of payment. Here’s a quick overview:
Like any bank myPOS offers:
- An online banking alternative - an online e-money merchant account for transfers and mass transfers
- Cash withdrawal from any ATM that accepts VISA
- A credit card payment machine to accept onsite payments
- Virtual Terminal for MO/TO payments
Unlike any bank myPOS offers:
- NO monthly or yearly service fees
- NO long-term contractual obligations
- NO installation fees
- Instant settlement of all payments
- An IBAN in multiple currencies (up to 50)
- A FREE VISA Business Card
- A FREE Data Card ensuring a mobile connection anywhere in Europe at no cost
- Online payment services such as MO/TO Virtual Terminal, Payment Request, PayLinks, PayButtons and Checkout with no setup or monthly fees
- Top-up services for a large number of service providers around the world
- Private Label GiftCards for increasing your customer retention and building brand awareness